MORATA: I'M SURE I'LL PLAY FOR CONTE ONE DAY





The Spain striker would be keen to link up with the
Blues boss in London if he were to leave Madrid at the
end of the season
Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata believes it is
inevitable he will play for Antonio Conte one day
amid reports Chelsea are keen to lure him to Stamford
Bridge.
WATCH: Leicester legends in Madrid
Conte attempted to sign the Spain international
ahead of the 2016-17 campaign, but Madrid refused to
sell the attacker having only just re-signed him
from Juventus.
The 24-year-old has been struggling to break into
the starting XI at the Santiago Bernabeu, though,
with head coach Zinedine Zidane preferring Karim
Benzema up front.
Morata's situation at Madrid has not gone unnoticed
elsewhere and recent reports suggest Chelsea are
ready to make another move for the striker come
June and he is relishing the prospect of potentially
linking up with Conte.
#RMCity
Next up: @FCBayernEN ! #RMUCL #HalaMadrid
1:24 PM - 9 Apr 2017
351 1,190
Real Madrid C.F.
@realmadriden
"Various Premier League coaches called to tell me to
play for them. I said yes, I would like to, that if I
had to leave I would almost certainly go to London,
but that I did not know what Madrid would do,"
Morata told The Guardian .
"I knew they would bring me back, but I did not know
if it was to keep me or sell me. Madrid said they did
not want to sell, so here I am. I am very happy at
Madrid and they support me, but if an offer like that
came again and they want to sell, I should not close
doors. I loved Italy, but if one day I have to leave, I
am sure it will be to the Premier League.

All credits: goal.com
MORATA: I'M SURE I'LL PLAY FOR CONTE ONE DAY MORATA: I'M SURE I'LL PLAY FOR CONTE ONE DAY Reviewed by Unknown on April 12, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments