Pedro: Everton goal best of my Chelsea career

Chelsea ace Pedro says his goal in victory at Everton was the best of his Premier League career.

The Spaniard opened the scoring at Goodison Park in superb fashion when, after 65 minutes of no goals, he picked up the ball just outside the area, swivelled and ran past Phil Jagielka before unleashing a thunderous effort that hurtled into the top left-hand corner of the net.
"I'm happy to have scored a goal and for the three points. The three points were very important for the team to continue to be at the top of the league," Pedro, who now has eight Premier League goals this season, told Chelsea TV.
When asked whether his goal came at the perfect time, Pedro replied: "Yeah, it was good to score again and help the team and, for me, it was an amazing goal.
"Probably it's the best [in a Chelsea shirt] because it was nice - on my left foot."

Read more at http://www.tribalfootball.com
Pedro: Everton goal best of my Chelsea career Pedro: Everton goal best of my Chelsea career Reviewed by Unknown on May 01, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments