Willy Caballero hopes for Man City stay

Manchester City goalkeeper Willy Caballero hopes to stay next season.


The Argentine's current deal expires next month.Caballero will not sit down with the club until the season is over, but he wants to be part of it, saying: “It's an amazing team and club with fantastic players so I think every player wants to stay in my position.Asked whether his decision will depend on him being first choice, he replied: “No. It depends on a lot of things but the most important thing for me is to do my best.“I have my opportunity to play now and to try to show what I can do and how I can help the team - it's on my side, in my way, so I have to keep going, and afterwards we will speak with the club and my agent."




Willy Caballero hopes for Man City stay Willy Caballero hopes for Man City stay Reviewed by Unknown on May 09, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments