Yaya Toure: I want to stay for caring Man City fans

  Yaya Toure has intimated he wants to stay with Manchester CityToure, 34, will have to take a pay cut from his current wages of £230,000-a-week but now admits he would rather remain at the club – even though he could land an even bigger offer in China. Toure, who received a hug from manager Pep Guardiola following the 5-0 battering of Watford on Sunday, said: “You can always go somewhere else but the fans caring about you is the most important thing.
“For me, it's not about the money. Hopefully for the fans, I can stay but we'll see.
“I want to carry on as long as possible and the best thing is if I stop football when I am at City. That would be the best way for me.
“To be honest, to see me in another shirt would be quite difficult but we'll see. We don't know what's going to happen in the future. It's the club where I stayed the longest."

Read more at http://www.tribalfootball.com
Yaya Toure: I want to stay for caring Man City fans Yaya Toure: I want to stay for caring Man City fans Reviewed by Unknown on May 22, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments